Atlanta; Feb. 12, 13, 14,Denver; Mar. 12, 13, 14,
Philadelphia; April 2, 3, 4; Chicago; May 7, 8, 9
Educators Pick 3 / Admissions Track
Introducing Pick 3!
Regions PCCS has developed a NEW way for educators to customize their learning experiences at all of their regional conferences! Here’s how it works:
• Choose all three Teaching Methods (12 CEU’s) OR
• Choose two Teaching Methods and one Technical Module (12 CEU’s) OR
• Choose one Teaching Method and two Technical Modules (12 CEU’s)
Choose from five different modules to customize your training needs!
New In Atlanta – Turn Your Admissions Team From “Normal” to “AMAZING”
Enrollment Boosters Training and an AMCA Certification!Three-Hour Training, Tue. Feb. 14 2:30-5:30-Separate Registration
• Best practices for talking to students and building relationships
• How to follow up correctly
• Tips and strategies for making contact with hard-to-reach students
• How to get students to show up for school tours
• And that’s just for starters…
Learn More & Register
Roundtables / Gainful Employment
Ask The Experts – New Lunchtime Roundtable Sessions.
During lunch there will be an expert with their name displayed at their table. Feel free to join them. Need a different time? Stop by their table and set up a private meeting.
Sunday Night-Special Free Program-Open To All 90/10, 85/15, GE DTE Rates – Give it to us! We have a solution!
You will have to think outside of the box in this session to embrace the overall health of you, your schools and your students! Come and attend and hear the latest happening in our profession.
VAWA Training/ Spirit of Partnership
VAWA Annual Training offered by DeLuca Law, LLC. Addressing topics required by VAWA including:
• Identifying and reporting domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault and stalking
• Explaining the victims’ rights in all processes and procedures
• Investigating, responding to and rendering findings on complaints
In The Spirit of Partnership!
Most Private Career Colleges & Schools have agreed that there is a need for conferences specifically for private career school owners financial aid administrators, operations and educators. Our Goal is to provide a common ground to meet and exchange ideas in Education, Business and Compliance Issues. We offer this training, education and a place to interchange ideas at five locations throughout the United States. Come and join us!
Region IV Agenda
REGISTER FOR MEETINGS
Institution registration is available, teacher training, VAWA, Admissions, we’ve got it all in one great meeting, with industry leading experts and an affordable price!